Action for Autism @ Tooting
January 24, 2024 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm GMTFree
Join us for our 2023 Action for Autism programme
We have successfully delivered our Action for Autism projects for over five years and we are delighted to be bringing it back in 2023 thanks to funding received from Wandsworth Council as part of the Arts for Health & Wellbeing Fund.
Aimed at young Autistic people aged 11 - 16 years (with or without a diagnosis) we will be providing these sessions until 7th February 2024 with a mixture of Face-to-Face and Online sessions.
Dates and session details
- 11th & 18th - Tooting Leisure Centre
- 25th (Half-term) Online / pre-recorded session
- 1st, 15th & 29th - Tooting Leisure Centre
- 8th & 22nd - Online / pre-recorded session
- 6th & 13th - Tooting Leisure Centre
Christmas Break Online / pre-recorded sessions available
- 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st - Tooting Leisure Centre
- 7th - Tooting Leisure Centre
For full details and to register, please visit our dedicated webpage.